WBK - Inspiration, Exploration and Fun in West Berkshire

Friday

It's Illustration Friday

and the sad case that I am, I'm waiting excitedly for the title to pop into my mailbox.......

Until then, I thought I'd post this one up. I did this little cartoon ATC to exchange for jiving ATCs.



I've just called it Oops.. because the caption I want to use for it is too long.

It was whilst jiving at the office party that PR78Q realised that the older robots like himself, were more robustly put together, even though they were less agile. He also wondered if this incident was a sackable offence.

See - Too long to put on the back of an ATC.

1 Comments:

  • ahhhahaha! It's great!! This is the one! Y'all, I got dibs on it. So nyah nyah!

    I hope I can swap you for this doing it justice....

    By Blogger Victoria Koldewyn, at 13 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home