WBK - Inspiration, Exploration and Fun in West Berkshire

Monday

Illustration Friday - PORTRAIT

I know it's not exactly a portrait, but once again, time has got the better of me, and I didn't really want to miss outILLUSTRATION FRIDAY. three weeks in a row.

This is an ATC I did recently called 'Orphan'. He's a little bit sad, and his hand me down clothes are a little ill fitting. Loosly based on the old Lonnie Donnegan song 'Nobody's Child', which even now, brings a lump to my throat.



Like all Orphan ATC's, he's looking for a new home. Anybody want to swap?

2 Comments:

  • Poor lil' guy needs some suspenders, or at least a belt to hold up those trousers...
    :-)

    stevePoisonPencil

    By Blogger steve, at 06 June, 2006  

  • Thanks Steve. if I get chance to visit him again, I'll be sure to buy him a set of braces..... I don't think I'll find a belt small enough :)

    By Blogger Jayster, at 07 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home