WBK - Inspiration, Exploration and Fun in West Berkshire

Friday

Illustration Friday

Once again, it is Illustration Friday, and today's title is FORGOTTEN......Which is quite appropriate really for a couple of reasons.

1 - I had forgotten all about Illustration Friday, and have not done any for ages and ages.....over a year in fact as you can see from my previous blog!

2 - I had forgotten that it is quite acceptable to just pull any old piece of work from the past, even though the idea is to create a completley new piece based on the title.... But it's OK as long as you can somehow make the illustration fit the title regardless of how tenuous the link is.

3 - I had forgotten all about this illustration, which was the very first one I did for Illustration Friday. I have also forgotten where I have put it!

Here is what I originally wrote about it.

Today is Friday, and that means my very first ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY.
And the topic is FAT!
Thanks a lot....No, I really mean it!!!! Thanks a *&$% LOT.

So I did this....And it was rubbish, so I photographed it next to a tomato and gave it a title, and the tomato made it marginally less rubbish, at least it's got a tomato in it now!



4 Comments:

  • Hah......AND I've fogotten to put a thumbnail image in... How's that for taking a weak link to the ultimate level?

    By Blogger Jayster, at 06 June, 2008  

  • I think you've done 'forgotten' beautifully and there's nothing like a little self-humiliation. Your image made me laugh as did your tale of woe (sorry about that).

    By Blogger Connie, at 06 June, 2008  

  • And the award goes to you for really getting into this week's theme! Now where did I put that trophy....hmmm, I seem to have forgotten it!

    I enjoyed reading your story and seeing your first illustration. Great stuff!

    By Blogger Bella Sinclair, at 08 June, 2008  

  • Funny little story, clever illo. Nice!

    By Blogger life without novacaine, at 12 June, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home