WBK - Inspiration, Exploration and Fun in West Berkshire

Thursday

IF - FIERCE

Alright already!!!!! - So I left it a bit late like. what do YOU intend to do about it? there, hows' that for fierce?

I thought I would be able to come up with a great idea with this title, it really does leave the artist open to a billion and one possibilities. The idea I initially had was of a writer, fiercely defending his ideas. That is something I am currently thinking about as a friend is writing a story which is brilliant, but I feel that the actual use of words could be improved. I was very, very wrong to make such a suggestion!
But how do you illustrate that?



This led to another thought along similar lines - THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD.

Especially if the pen, or in this instance pencil, is brandishing a hand gun.

This weeks illustration is hardly worthy of the term Illustration, as it is really a concept scribble, which I hastily threw onto the paper while talking on the phone. I won't be able to finish it today, so I guess it's as good as it will get for this weeks effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home