WBK - Inspiration, Exploration and Fun in West Berkshire

Friday

IF - SOUR

It's ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY and today............WOW..... I mean don't some people draw quick?????

The new title arrives, and within seconds, they have drawn, scanned and written a little bit about it. that is impressive. I was trying so hard to get in there first today, and as soon as the title was up. I had pen and highlighters blazing away, verily burning into the paper. I scribbles it out, went to the scanner, scanned it, and here it is:



OK - YES, once again it is a scribble, that took me about 10 seconds to do - (such was my haste to get in there quick!) But, over the course of the next few days I will try to do a better version of it.

You can see the idea I have of using a poor little Toby Jug, more used to nice flavoured drinks, but suffering with the sour lemon juice.

Let's see if i can get this image to work?

7 Comments:

  • Sour indeed. Poor Toby can't stand it. All of a sudden I am puckering my face.

    By Blogger Ces Adorio, at 04 July, 2008  

  • really fun concept! I think the sketch is fine. I like loose drawings...nice and free!

    By Blogger studio lolo, at 04 July, 2008  

  • I love it! Your 10 second scribble is fantastic! I love how loose it is. Wonderful!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 04 July, 2008  

  • I, too, like the free and easy sketch! And don't you just wonder about ol' Willie B. I think he lives in Texas and he must be sitting there before even the cock starts to crow! Love the pucker.

    By Blogger Connie, at 04 July, 2008  

  • Wonderful and quick! Ya did good!

    www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 July, 2008  

  • tee hee i think this is terrific, what an excellent idea. the quicker the better is my motto too!

    By Blogger soulbrush, at 06 July, 2008  

  • I to wonder how they go up so quickly. Love your illustration, it makes me cringe.(I don't like sour)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 09 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home