WBK - Inspiration, Exploration and Fun in West Berkshire

Monday

IF Rain

This weekend I was on holiday. Couple of nights camping and a day at the beach. I had to phone my folks to get the title of the ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY subject, but as it was bright and sunny at the beach (thank goodness) I couldn't find inspiration, then I found this little rock, which is roughly the shape of an umbrella......et voila!



It did actually rain on the first night, which kept the children awake.... HA, as if they were going to sleep anyway!!!!!

And it rained a tiny bit when we were pulling the tent down on the Sunday morning, so now we've got to go to a load of trouble to erect the tent on our front lawn to dry out.


I know I haven't put much effort in again, this week, relying on yet another 10 second croaky... Maybe I'll draw something else later in the week???

By the way, the stone is a bit larger than an ATC (3.25" x 5"). If anybody wants to swap it for an ATC, please let me know.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home