WBK - Inspiration, Exploration and Fun in West Berkshire

Monday

Mole Takes A Stroll.

This picture is a combination of our talents. My youngest son daubed some paint onto a piece of card when he was 2, and i added a couple of pen lines - (So really the vast majority of the image is his work.



DON'T ask what 'Mole' is kicking. I'm sure none of us want to know the answer!

although we did this image back in the middle of last year, posting it on my blog was actually inspired by seeing this image by Elegant Snobbery - so thank you for giving me the inpsiration to post it up.

2 Comments:

  • Oh my goodness, that is adorable!! Isn't the freedom of line and color so wonderful when preschoolers and toddlers get a hold of the art supplies! I'm glad you posted this picture! You should work with Declan again, and see what other illustrations you can create together!

    Marisa

    By Blogger Unknown, at 07 July, 2008  

  • i adore kid's art (as i teach them)and this is terrific. i agree, you and declan should do some more...

    By Blogger soulbrush, at 07 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home